Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday 3 October 2015

Apple MacBook Air MD761LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)





The Apple 13.3 In. 1.3 GHz 256Gb MacBook Air Notebook Computer is an ultra light weight notebook computer. The system is defined by its unibody aluminum enclosure. At its thickest point the computer is only 0.68 inches -- it tapers down to 0.11 In. at its thinnest. The system has 256GB of flash storage instead of old-fashioned hard drive. That gives impressive battery life -- up to 9 hours of web browsing and 30 days of standby time. The MacBook Air is housed in an aluminum unibody enclosure, which is as strong as it is light made from a solid block of aluminum; the housing is stronger than those found on laptops built via traditional means. The 16:9 display features a native resolution of 1440 x 900. It features a glossy finish and LED backlight technology for enhanced image quality and energy efficiency. Netbooks typically feature less-than-full-size keyboards, cramped trackpads, and low-powered CPUs. This computer features a standard-size backlit chiclet keyboard. It also has a large multi-touch glass trackpad, giving you full control over your computer -- without sacrificing ergonomics. The computer is powered by a dual-core 4th-gen, low-voltage Haswell 1.3GHz Intel Core i5 processor and has 4GB of onboard 1600MHz LPDDR3 RAM. Graphics are provided by integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000. The computer features all the amenities you expect on a Mac -- a FaceTime HD webcam, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi(also compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 and built-in stereo speakers. The computer is powered by a dual-core 4th-gen, low-voltage Haswell 1.3GHz Intel Core i5 processor and has 4GB of onboard 1600MHz LPDDR3 RAM. Graphics are provided by integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000. The computer features all the amenities you expect on a Mac -- a FaceTime HD webcam, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi(also compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 and built-in stereo speakers.


  • Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life, OS X Mavericks.
  • 1.3 GHz Dual-Core 4th-Gen Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz ).
  • 13-Inch LED-backlit Display; 1440x900 Resolution; Intel HD Graphics 5000
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
  • 256 GB Flash Storage, 4 GB 1600 MHz LPDDR3 Memory.


CLICK –






SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW'S

1) Wow this thing is amazing - So first I will say I am coming from a MacBook air 11' mid 2011 with 2GB ram and 64GB harddrive. This one I got has 4GB of ram and 128GB harddrive. I use this laptop mainly for browsing the internet and some programming. Now that you have a little background Ill give a quick review.

From the get go this laptop is MUCH faster then my previous Macbook air. When you open the lid you are ready to go that second. On the old one I would have to wait a little for it to load and if I left chrome up and clicked on it right away then I would get the loading wheel. I havent seen this do it once. That could be because of the harddrive being so much faster.

When I opened the box the laptop was already charged to 91% so im trying to kill it. Well I was on it ALL NIGHT last night and now its the morning and its only at 60%. That battery life is amazing and let me honest thats what we ask for in a laptop.

If you are up in the air about this laptop(no pun intended). I would say give it a go. You could even buy it from the Apple store and if you dont like it just return it.

If you are replacing an older Macbook air and have one thats because the mid 2012 then I would say get it but if you have the mid 2012 I dont know if I would suggest spending the money unless you really want battery. I hope this helps anyone trying to purchase this laptop.

I am not an Apple fan boy. My desktop is a custom build Window machine so I know both worlds. Please if you have any questions just comment and I will be happy to try things for you or just answer questions.

I am a Computer Engineer so im use to testing things so feel free to ask.
(This is my first review)

By Ekallas on June 19, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment