Translate

Search This Blog

Friday 2 October 2015

Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop MD760LL/B, 1.4 GHz Intel i5 Dual Core Processor





Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/B 13.3-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION).



  • 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache.
  • 4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory, 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage.
  • 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display; Intel HD Graphics 5000.
  • OS X Mavericks; Up to 12 hours of battery life.
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking (802.11a/b/g/n compatible); Bluetooth 4.0.

CLICK –





SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW'S

1) From Windows 8.1 to OS X Yosemite - I have played with the idea of purchasing a Mac for the last year and I finally bit the bullet (and am happy of it.) I've gone through multiple PC's since last year with my most recent one being a Surface Pro 3. While I do love the Surface Pro 3, I didn't use it as a tablet as nearly as much as I thought I would so I wanted to go back to a laptop, but this time it was a Macbook Air.

The reason I didn't previously purchase a Mac was because I was worried about switching to a new operating system. My OS experience has been limited to Windows products. I didn't want to purchase a Mac and have to learn how to work it/not like this new OS layout.

I've had the Macbook Air for less than a week and it's absolutely fantastic. This worry about switching to a new OS had no basis and Apple's OS X is incredibly intuitive. It's not at all difficult to learn and I got it down on the first night. It's a little bit different having a dashboard like interface, but certainly one I prefer. The 4 GBs of RAM is plenty for any computing task I need to do and the 128 GB HD is plenty big. If you need extra storage, you can always use the SD Card Slot (I currently use a 64GB SD Card for my movies so they don't take up space on my HD.)

As for actual usability, I have had zero problems. Perhaps I would had a few years ago, but now anything that is available for PC is also available for Macs. I absolutely love being able to send iMessage/SMS from my computer and I didn't realize how convenient it would be until I could do it. The keyboard types incredibly nice and alongside being backlit, the keys are spaced out wonderfully (opposed to the Surface Pro 3 TypeCover I had.) The touchpad responds great and it has multiple different touch features (swiping and so forth.) The Macbook Air is incredibly light (hint the name) and it's already traveled with me to work. It has sufficient ports, the ThunderBolt/DisplayPort works great for an external monitor, and is an all around fantastic computer. If you're worried about switching to OS X from Windows 7/8 don't worry about it, it is an easy transition and you'll love your new OS.

By Taylor on February 14, 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment