Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday 3 October 2015

Apple TV Streaming Media Player Bundle including DeOrz High-Speed 3-Foot HDMI Cable





Apple TV Streaming Media Player Bundle including DeOrz High-Speed 3-Foot HDMI Cable.



  • Sits quietly and neatly on a TV stand or in a crowded media cabinet; uses less power than a night-light when idle.
  • Choose from over 15,000 movies and 90,000 TV show episodes in the iTunes Store; access the entire Netflix streaming catalog; watch live sports; browse and enjoy videos, radio, podcasts, and photos from the Internet or your computer.
  • Stream content to your widescreen TV from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running iOS 5 (or later) with AirPlay; use AirPlay Mirroring to show exactly what's on your iPad 2 or iPhone 4S screen to everyone in the room on an HDTV.
  • Watch iTunes Store purchases anytime with no downloads or syncing; listen to your entire music library from iCloud with iTunes Match; use Photo Stream to see your most recent photos from all your devices on your HDTV.

CLICK –





SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW'S

1) Great Product - I own 4 of these. We decided to forego the ridiculous fees for cable this year. Tired of paying for garbage programming/commercials that the cable companies provide in exchange for the ridiculous fees they charge. I will no longer be hostage to their lack of service. This is a fantastic product that has given me the freedom to be in charge of what I WANT to watch. So easy to use. Bought one for my elderly father as well. He also really enjoys this. I can access my netflix and hulu accounts, in addition to several others that are offered for no additional charge. It allows me to use "Airplay" in iTunes so that I can play in several rooms simultaneously controlled with my MacBook Air. BIG bonus for me! Highly recommend. And the setup is a no brainer. Love it.

By Jacquelyn McRae on February 22, 2015




1 comment:

  1. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days. I recently came to know about exxoprojectors.com, their Mini Projector are very effective.Shop at Mini projektor

    ReplyDelete