Translate

Search This Blog

Monday 14 September 2015

TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p 60Hz Roku Smart LED TV (2015 Model)





TCL, one of the world's best-selling TV brands, and Roku, America's most popular streaming service have come together to bring the latest in technology and design. We've simplified the smart TV so you can instantly enjoy endless entertainment. Choose from more than 2,000 streaming channels that feature 200,000 movies and TV episodes plus live sports, news, music, kids and family, food, science and tech, fitness, foreign language and so much more.



  • Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native).
  • Backlight: LED (Full Array).
  • Smart Functionality: Yes - Roku TV Streaming Platform.
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 29" x 18.7" x 7.8'', TV with stand: 29" x 17" x 3.2''.
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out.



CLICK –




SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW'S

1) Amazing TV -- and OUTSTANDING Customer Service!! - UPDATE: 7/10/15: I am editing my review - so much has happened with TCL Customer Support since writing my original review...I must say I have never experienced such OUTSTANDING Customer Service!!! After seeing my review, TCL asked me to contact them regarding the problem TV, stating this was definitely an uncommon issue, and they wanted to do everything possible to remedy the situation -- not only just for me, but to make sure no other customers had to experience the same issue. I was asked to send the defective tv directly to TCL and not back to Amazon so TCL could troubleshoot and make every effort to resolve the problem. A shipping label was provided. They stand behind their product and wanted me to experience the TV I had purchased, so they offered to send it to me directly after a replacement had been viewed and tested at their center first. Thank you to the TCL rep: Chris L. for such prompt method of handing the situation and consideration!!

Now to the TV itself -- the picture is crystal clear - amazing! The Roku integration is terrific and so easy to set up and navigate -- you can go from satellite to blue-ray to antenna with just the push of a button. The same with the apps - once you set up accounts with each one -- there are so many from which to choose. Since mine is brand-new, I cannot yet speak of it in how it holds up long-term. But, I can definitely trust that there will be GREAT customer service if I ever need it from TCL again!
I have added a photo of the replacement tv showing there is no problem with the screen.

Original Review: [This model is defective -- we sent the first one back several days ago and ordered a replacement -- well, the replacement has the same problem - so it is obviously a defect....the plastic frame around the screen does not meet all the way around - leaving a horizontal line of light shining through on the top right screen area -- this is very distracting. I am attaching photos. We are sending back both for a refund. Very disappointed - as the Roku seemed really neat.]




By A. Landry on July 3, 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment